I know there are some really amazing mom's out there. Some that decorate their homes like they are straight out of a Pottery Barn catalog. Some that can sew their own curtains. Some that can bake their own gingerbread. I am not that mom. However, that doesn't I don't try. I mean just because I don't have time to be super crafty doesn't mean that Livie (and eventually Ace) should have to miss out on any Christmas time traditions. They should be able to decorate gingerbread houses too. Just not homemade ones. Thankfully, Wal-mart has several cute options and this past weekend Livie and I had so much fun making our gingerbread village.
I was in charge of constuction. Livie was in charge of design.
Pretty cute if I do say so myself! I think Livie's decorating skills are far better than my assembly skills. :)
2 comments:
awesome! I need to go get some of those for Lauren. Im not crafty either. I would LOVE to learn to sew and all that jazz but it just isn't happening!
Liv is quite the little artist! Love it!
Post a Comment