Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa

Last week Natalie took the kiddos on a playdate with some of our neighbors to Extreme Play. It's a bouncey place in the mall. Since they were at the mall they decided to go see Santa.

The crew. I know I've mentioned this a time or two, but we really do have the best neighbors.


Livie trying to get Santa's attention. Do you think she likes being the center of attention? Maybe a little.



So cute!! Although Ace looks like he's had enough. :)

3 comments:

SMillwood said...

How adorable! Those are pics to treasure for a lifetime!

Todd and Courtney said...

So fun!! Lauren won't have anything to do with Santa, AT ALL. She talks about him non-stop but won't go near him. :)

Rebecca Gautreaux said...

Love how Livie must be the center of attention at all times. I LOVE that girl! And Ace is chillin' as always. :)