Ollie and I had not really planned on having Ace quite as soon as we did. I thought we would wait until... Livie was out of diapers, we had more money, we were more settled, etc. We thought we would take our time. But 23 months apart is what God had planned. Are there times when it's challenging? Yes. But is it ever so worth it? Without a doubt - YES.
What I wanted more than anything else was for them to be close. For them to be able to play together and enjoy things together. I hope that they stay this way forever.
2 comments:
I love how she snuggles up to him :)
oh oh I made your good read list....score!!! HA! I love that you read Kelly's blog. She is on the Compassion trip right now. I've wanted to go forever!! I've sponsored Putri, from Indonesia, for 7 years (can't believe it's been that long) & I've always wanted to go visit her. Compassion International is amazing.
Post a Comment