For the first time I think EVER my house is decorated for Christmas before Thanksgiving. In fact, we've had our tree up for a week now. Livie asked that we put it up. So we made a trail through our crammed garage and found our boxes of Christmas paraphernalia. I actually was really excited to decorate since we didn't get to last year. We were moving it all stayed packed away. It was cool pulling out all of the ornaments and decorations have haven't seen in nearly two years. And it will be so nice to enjoy it for longer this year and if Ollie gets his way we won't be taking it down. He says it makes the house feel so much more cozy.
Ace is getting the hang of being held. :)
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...
Our Dickens Christmas Village - A special gift from my Mema Vergie & Papa Lloyd!
I've since added garland and Ace's stocking is on order - should be here today actually. I would never leave you out my precious boy!
Happy holidays everyone and enjoy your decorating this week!




2 comments:
come decorate our house! you are so on the ball. and tell me how you plan on keeping ace away from the christmas tree. charlie is contemplating not putting it up this year...i vetoed that idea but i'm still wondering how fun it will be dodging eaten ornaments, hooks, evan pulling the tree down, etc etc etc. help! :)
oh I like it!!! I so need to put ours up when I get back to my casa....if only I can keep Lauren away from the tree :)
Post a Comment