- My husband. He doesn't get enough credit for everything he does. We are a team in the truest sense of the word. He is my best friend and I am forever grateful for that hot summer night at Dixie's. I really do adore him.
- My Livie Loo. She is my cuddly and energetic and talkative and funny and giggily and beautiful and I could just keep going on and on girl. She brought love to my life that I wasn't even aware existed.
- My AD Ace. He is sweet. He is calm. He is a snuggle bug. He is smiley. He is patient. He is observant. He is so handsome. He is such a little love. He made me realize that you CAN love even more than you thought you could.
- My mom. She is the rock of my family and the daily caregiver of the 2 most precious beings in my life. Selfless, strong, smart and nurturing are just a touch of what she is. I will never be able to give to her what she has given to me.
- My dad. My dad is the yin to my mom's yang. He's kind and caring and has youthful spirit that makes him so much fun to be around. He is a memory maker for our family.
- My extended family. In a world where you hear about nutty families, I am really blessed to have a scant few nuts. I have a truly wonderful family and I am so grateful for all of the support they've given to me all my life - even when I was the pecan.
- My friends. I don't pay them near enough attention, yet when I need them, without hesitation they are there. No questions asked. They are good people.
- My God. He's the reason I have the life that I do. I thank Him for everything that my life has been blessed with.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
My Cup
Thank you for:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
k- you are so eloquent! you put me to shame and i'm the english major! ;) love ya babe, hope you had a great holiday.
PS LOVE the new pic of the kids on the blog! Ace is getting so big/older looking and Livie is gorgeous as always. :)
Post a Comment