Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Finola & Friends

Finola is our friends Nickie & Eric's little girl.  She is also one of Livie's friends.  They are only a couple of months apart and have some really similar personality traits.  With that said, Finola marches to her own beat and absolutely cracks! me! up!  She does some of the quirkest things.  For example, putting together this little ensemble:



And then she hides.  But no one is playing hide and seek.  Except for Finola. 



Once the piano spot got old she moved here:



Under the easel.  But she dropped Ace's pacey.  Oh no!  Instead of crawling out from under the easel to get the pacey she just walked with it still around her.  Until it and she fell over.  I really could watch her all day.  She and Livie playing together (or just beside each other) is just so so funny to me.

As we were leaving their house she added a hard hat and her daddy's work gloves to her outfit.  I wonder if that's how Lady Gaga started out? 

On a completely seperate note, but a related note (related because this was the same Christmas party), what do you think of this little couple?



It's our friends Dana & Andrew's little girl, Audrey.  Ace & Audrey.  Has a nice ring to it I think. 

And on a LAST seperate but not so related note, I FINALLY got all of my pictures downloaded.  Thank you Picasa!  I'm still a terrible photographer (again the good ones are from Danielle) but I do love my new little cramra!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a kid like Fin! I'm pretty sure we're a lot alike.

Todd and Courtney said...

Finola is so so cute! And I love that picture with Audrey and Ace!