Sometimes things just aren't as easy as you need them to be. I recently got a BRAND NEW camera (or "cramera", as Livie would call it). It's fabulous! It's the snazzy little point and shot that Ashton Kutcher uses in the commercials. Yes, I can write on my photos and it zooms with just the touch of my finger. It is so much better than my old, abused camera of 2005.
I've been so excited to share some of my new crisper images. BUT there is one itty bitty little problem. I CAN'T get them off of the camera and onto the computer. I'm not the most computer savvy person, but I've never thought I was a computer idiot until now. The stupid thing WILL NOT work. I've downloaded their software - no luck. I've tried the built in camera scanner wizard thing on my computer - no luck. I've tried Picasa - some luck, but it took forever and then when all 900 pictures on my smartcard (or maybe not-so- smartcard) uploaded, NONE of them transfered over to my actual Picasa file. I think I just needed to select all but I didn't and I'm too impatient to try it again. Oh and my battery is now dead.
I probably need to format the card to my new camera - however, I didn't do it becuase I don't want to loose all of the pictures I've taken that aren't downloaded. I'm a WEE bit frustrated by this. So, if anyone of the 4 people that read this blog have any suggestions can you please help me out?
4 comments:
calm down!!
ummm okay I'm not a good helper. Danielle perhaps? I ask her everything, probably too much, ha! Can you call Nikon? I know I call Apple all the time. They are probably tired of me but I just don't get some computer stuff :)
yikes. sorry i can't be of any help! good luck though, and i love the looks of that camera from the commercials, what a sweet early Christmas present! :)
You should just buy a card reader and download them from there instead of your camera. I think that would help.
Post a Comment