It's been a year already since I posted about the annual Shriner Christmas party that we go to. I can't believe it actually. This one will go down in the books for me as being one of the best I think. It started off with us packing up everyone in the car and as I strapped Livie in we were talking about going to see Santa and she said, "I'm so HAPPY!" with THE BIGGEST grin on her face.
She practically skipped into the Shrine Club. And the first thing she wanted to do was this:
And our very sweet clown made her this:
Which made her:
When I asked what the doggy's name was, Livie told me, "Chewie". I said, we already have a Chewie at home. Then she changed it to what I thought was Bearsy (the nickname for Grandma's doggy), but she quickly corrected me when I told her we had one of those too. "It's Berry, not Bearsy." My bad. :)
Next we were off to do this:
The hotdogs and chips were mighty tasty. Ollie had 2 or 5! But Livie had other things on her mind:
Then it was time to wait in line to meet the Big Guy and his Wife. And this is what happened:
And finally, this:
(Yes, he did manage to wake up in time to meet the Claus'. Good job,Ace!)
And just before we left, we did this:
And made this:
We can't wait until next year! Thank you Shriners! We love you all!















2 comments:
A-W-E-S-O-M-E...like the cheer! Awesome photos. I LOVE the kiddos outfits. Livie's tights are precious!! Her facial expressions are awesome and I love that Ace woke up to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus! PS: LOVE the Christmas card, gracias!
the best picture is when ace is barely waking up while in Mrs. Claus' lap, and Livie is so freakin' excited to be in Santa's lap that she is WIDE OPEN! :) Happy Holidays, Chandhoks!
Post a Comment