- Got home from a wonderful Christmas party at about 11:30ish. Thank you mom & dad for babysitting for us... again. :)
- 12:00am: Tucked myself into bed. Was drifting off into a wonderful sleep and then -
- 12:30am: My neighbor's car alarm goes off. I run downstairs thinking "Oh no, is that mine? Is someone out there?" I peeked though the window blinds and the coast was clear aside from my neighbor's car lights flashing and horn blaring. Go back to bed.
- 1:30am: I hear my little boy crying on the monitor. I get up, fetch (I like that word, fetch, anyway) him and bring him back to my room, give him a bottle and lay him down beside me (yes, I am too lazy to get up and down in the middle of the night).
- 2:30am: Ollie stayed at one of the 3 parties we went to and was home. He called my phone to let him in the house so Chewie wouldn't bark and wake everyone up.
- 3:30am: Car alarm goes off again. I ignore it. Go ahead and steal the 200 pound double stroller.
- 4:00am: Livie is sobbing. She fell alseep with Grandma by her side and now she's gone. I drag my weary bones into her room and lay down beside her, trying to comfort her back to sleep which takes awhile.
- 5:30am: My neighbor's car alarm is going off AGAIN. This time, from Livie's room, it sounds so close, I jump out of Livie's bed thinking once again it's my car. It's not. No one is anywhere in sight. Back to Livie's bed since Ace has rolled comfortably into my spot in the big bed.
- 6:30am: Ace is awake. I hear Ollie get up with him, give him a bottle and beg Ace to go back to sleep which he does... eventually.
- 8:00am: Livie puts her little face about 2 inches from mine and says, "Time to get up mommy." Seriously? I never even got to go down.
Monday, December 14, 2009
One Long Night
If I ever seem a little out of it, the reason is because I am. Here's a break down of my Saturday night:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh nooooo poor thing. Go night night like pronto. If I was there, I'd beg to take the kiddos to give you a full night alone!
hang in there girl! i feel your pain! :) and boy am i impressed you made it out to a party that late. last time i did that was.....can't remember! :)
Post a Comment