As I have mentioned in many posts my tremendously talented SIL, Danielle, is a tremendously talented photographer. She and my brother must be the two coolest, hippest people I know. What's amazing is how Liv has already picked up on hip coolness.
Last week Danielle spent most of the week at my parent's house and spent a good bit of time with Livie and Ace taking awesome pictures, watching Pippy Longstockings (you see I told ya she was cool - who would think to resurect Pippy?), snuggling and playing. Since Danielle is never far from her camera and Livie senses the coolness, she adopted my old ViewMaster (remember those?) and declared that it was her "cramra". Now every night my little shadow walks around looking into her little ViewMaster telling Ollie, Ace and I to say "cheese" while a 1980's version of Seasame Street pops up.
On Thanksgiving I let her play with my cramra. Here's a few of her images:
Personally, I think she's quite gifted. Look out Ella Rue, you may just have a partner in a year or 20.





1 comment:
Not too shabby. I especially like the one of Ben looking through the paper. :)
Post a Comment