Crawling from Kenna Chandhok on Vimeo.
Yes! The little man is crawling. Actually much better than this video would lead you to believe. But you know how it is when the camera comes on. Everyone starts "acting". Pretending to be a beached penguin is so much more entertaining than real crawling. And do you notice how everyone is trying to steal his thunder? Chewie. Big sister. I guess that's what happens to the baby of the family. I wouldn't know anything about that being the oldest. But the little man just smiles through it all being the precious sweetheart that he is.
3 comments:
I love videos! It's like I'm there!!! Olivia's mom "Looook at me jump!" is priceless. Little Ace kicking those back legs is awesome. He's totally swimming!
love the fact that regardless of the dog, olivia, bottoming out and flailing arms, he just grins grins grins! GO ACE! :)
great video! look out michael phelps.
Post a Comment