Then... as you saw from the last post we had a VERY SPECIAL visitor. No joke. My kids must have been extra good this year to get a personal visit from the big guy. You know what with all of the travels he has that night.
He even CAME BACK the next day with MORE gifts. Livie and Ace are spoiled and spoiled, respectively.
Then the day after Christmas we went over to Grandma and Papa's house to hang out with Mema Ross, Papa Dan, Mema Vergie, Papa Lloyd, Unkey Ben & Aunt Danielle. That's always MY favorite part. The family time. I wish we could visit like that once a week.
A couple of days later our friends Becky & Evan came over to play. Becky and I have been friends since college and just reconnected not too long ago. Evan is a month older than Ace. And Livie LOVED Evan (even shared Bobbie with him)! More than Evan loved her. I'm not sure what he thought about her running around and baby body slamming he and Ace. She means well. She just can't seem to understand that not EVERYONE wants to roll around on the floor at the exact moment she wants them too. Oh the joys!
And then it was time to bring on 2010. We hosted a small, little, last minute get together with a few neighborhood friends. We had SO MUCH fun! I seriously feel like we won some sort of neighborhood lottery. We ate. We watched our 6 year old neighbor buddy dance maybe better than Usher (ok, he's an Usher in the making, but seriously good). We toasted. We played some crazy German game that involved the small end of a hammer, a tree trunk & nails. I stunk, but it was really fun(ny).
Ace & TJ.
Matt, Liv & Ollie.
If 2010 can be a good as 2009 then I will be one happy and blessed girl!
2 comments:
awesome recap! I love looking at all of the presents and cute clothes. The kids are so darn cute!
happy 2010~! we have to do another play date soon. evan is already missing liv and ace. (okay, maybe ace more...) ;)
Post a Comment