Sunday, February 21, 2010

Little Mommy

 
 
  
Livie Loo is a mommy-in-training.  She showers Ace with love, hugs and kisses.  She is sweet and nurturing.   But she's also a little on the bossy side.  If he tries to pull something down that he shouldn't or rips a book out of her hand she calmly says, "Acey I've told you over and over, don't do that."  Wonder where she picked that up?  
She tries to teach him how to play "properly" with his toys.  Clearly they are not just for chewing and throwing and Liv will show him the exact way to play with them.  I like this for now.  It's cute.  I'm just not sure how much Ace will like this when he gets a little bit bigger.

3 comments:

Rebecca Gautreaux said...

This is how I picture Matt's and my relationship when we were those ages. Of course, I was NEVER as "assertive" as Liv is, I'm sure. ;) Keep the stories and pictures coming!

Todd and Courtney said...

Livie is so sweet. I miss her. Ace is so cute and I want to see them soon!

Ollie said...

Acey's head is huge!!