Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tubular

Do you see that itty, bitty, blue tube?
One of those is going in each of his ears. 
You can't tell by looking at him, but Ace is suffering through his 5th ear infection since November.  In less than two weeks, we'll be getting up at o'dark thirty to have those little blue tubes put in his suffering little ears.  I realize that many many kids get them.  Heck, I had them.  I know they will help.  But I still don't like the thought of my little man having to go through anything that requires involuntary sleeping.  :(

2 comments:

Rebecca Gautreaux said...

:( i hear ya, girl. surgery is NO FUN. but as you said, you know it will help. let me know if you guys need anything, and hug ace for us! (olivia too, her and her nebulizer, yikes, who's ready for spring??!??!) love ya!

Todd and Courtney said...

what's with the sickness? We went to the peds office for the 2nd time in 2 weeks today. Lauren's off to the hospital Wednesday for a swallow study. And poor ears....tis' the season for tubes. Lauren's friend Ellie got them this week :( Poor kiddos. Give Livie and Ace hugs from us.