After about 10 minutes or so the doctor came out and said everything was great. That his ears were completely inflammed and had to be drained (this after getting off the "high powered" antibiotic less than 48 hours earlier) but he should be feeling much relief now. The doctors and nurses told us over and over to expect a cranky, fussy baby when he woke up. Afterall, his sleep schedule was completed interupted (we had to be there at 6:15am) and he had not been able to eat since midnight the night before (which I woke him up at 11:30pm just to give him a bottle just to help him not be completely famished). But this is Ace. And he was perfect. He never whimpered. He never fussed. The nurses didn't want to give him back to us. That's our boy - contented Ace.
I forgot my camera, so this was the best we could do with Ollie's phone. Ace is waving "hi" to you!
So cute in his little gown.
3 comments:
He is PERFECT! Love the little gown!
i'm so glad everything went well!
I need a new blog post.....I like them :)
Post a Comment