Friday, March 26, 2010

Annie

Last night Livie and I went to see our first Broadway production.  Ok, maybe it wasn't exactly "Broadway".  But the Matthews Elementary School 5th graders certainly did put on a super cute version of Annie.  And Livie LOVES some Annie. 

I was a little nervous about taking a two year old to the theater but she did so well.  Her face lit up as the lights went down and the cutains went up.  And I think the ladies in front of us where pretty amused by her comentary through out the preformance.  Livie:  "Where is Annie?"  "Oh, those little girls are sleeping."  "I like Miss Hannigan."  "Rooster and Lil are bad.  They hit and bite."  Yes, apparently she is one of those kids that talks through movies and plays.  ;) 

Miss Priss could barely hold the bottom of the seat down.  Her legs kept flying up.

So I ended up holding her.

It's a Hard Knock Life for Us!

3 comments:

Ollie said...

Tremendous, when are Ace and I allowed to go?

Todd and Courtney said...

That's just sweet!

Rebecca Gautreaux said...

love her commentary! I totally agree! :)