Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh Deer

This is what I saw when driving up to my house yesterday after a long day at work.

Can you see her?  She's eating our shrubs.

I guess because my flowers weren't quite up to her standards.  Foodies. 

Then she and her 2 friends wandered away.  Off to eat our neighbor's greenery. 

I wish Liv & Ace had been with me.  It really was pretty cool.  I always tell Livie when we see deer in our neighborhood that they are in fact Santa's reindeer and they are checking up on her.  Santa likes to keep tabs on children throughout the year to make sure they are being well behaved don't ya know?

2 comments:

SMillwood said...

love it!!!

Rebecca Gautreaux said...

i am so glad you got pics of this! love it! and LOVE the story you tell liv, that's a great one that i will be stealing in the near future since many deer hang out and party in our back yard (but never on our front porch!) :)