Monday, March 29, 2010

Hip Hop Hooray!

This weekend was the annual Easter Eggstravaganza in our town.  I think the kids had a wonderful, sunny day in the park. - even though it was a tad chilly.
First we bounced.

And bounced some more.

And slid down the bouncy slide.

And we ran into our sweet neighbor Grace.  (I think they were both a little annoyed that I kept asking them to turn around to take a picture.  That's Livie's "can we be done with the stupid pictures already" smile")

 So we waited for the hunt to start.

Daddy and Ace waited too.

And waited.

Until finally the race was on.

That is until Olivia picked up some candy.  That was it.  She wanted the Smarties.  Right.  Then.  So after 6 eggs and a pack of Smarties our hunt was over.  :)

Then it was off to see Easter A. Bunny.  Livie was not in the mood for sitting on his lap this year.  But she was awfully proud to show him the bunny on her shirt.

Then it was time for a picnic in the park.

Until Ace passed out.

1 comment:

Todd and Courtney said...

How fun! I cant wait until we get moved to a community type of town so Lauren can go to these things :) Can't wait to see you this weekend!