This weekend one of our best friends, Michael, turned 4 years old.
He had the best Spiderman party ever - complete with red playdough, pin the spider on the web and a spider toss game! And guess who came to surprise everyone?
Oh yeah! Spiderman!
Then we had blue and red cake. It wasn't delicious or messy at all.
We had so much fun!
Two cute stories from the party:
1. Liv and Finola had a bit of a love fest over their cake. Livie, "I love you Finola!" Finola, "I love you too Olivia." Say it with me, "Awww."
2. As soon as we got to the party, Livie said she wanted a cupcake. Miss Nickie (Finola's mommy) said, "You can have some as soon as we sing happy birthday." Livie immediately started belting out, "Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Michael! Happy Birthday to you!" Touche Livie Loo, touche. :)
2 comments:
That Livie girl is too sweet! And Michael is seriously already 4?? I didn't recognize FInola! My goodness how the kiddos are growing up.
Livie is my kind of girl, anything to get some cake asap! She obviously has Ollie's features but I think as she gets older she looks more and more like you. Pretty girl! :)
Post a Comment