Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Check Up

Yesterday Ollie, Livie & I treked to Greenville, SC for our annual Shriner check-up.  This was the first time the we introduced prosthetics to Liv.  We let her play with them, try them on.  And that was fun for probably less than 5 minutes.  She mentioned before wanting a hand but after seeing them I think she's realized that she's perfect just the way she is.  And she would be right.  We also met with an Occupational Therapist who just confirmed what we already knew - she's doing great.  I have no doubts about my Livie Loo.  

Waiting for doctors is SO MUCH FUN!

So we took pictures.

And read about strange animals.

And then we (she) sang songs - LOUDLY.  Oddly enough the doctor showed up pretty soon afterwards.  Humm...

3 comments:

SMillwood said...

She IS perfect just the way she is!

Todd and Courtney said...

I hope to get to see her soon!

Rebecca Gautreaux said...

love how the dr. shows up "right after" the singing starts. that's my favorite way to pass the time while waiting.... and i agree, sure fire bet to get a dr. pronto. :)