I found out yesterday that a dear family member passed away. The funeral is tomorrow and I'm going with my mom.
I am so glad that Olivia is too young to understand dying. She is so bright and shiny and happy. I hope she can stay that way for as long as possible. I know some day we'll have to explain this part of life to her. And it's not that dying is always a bad thing. Sometimes it's an end to such suffering and it's the start to a beautiful existence in heaven. It's just so hard on those left behind.
Passing on certainly does make you appreciate the days we have with the people we love while we're here...
1 comment:
We will see you tomorrow. I drove in today with Lauren. She & I will be sitting in the back of the chapel, on the end in case she decides to "talk." Todd had to leave for work so I had to bring her...it's so sad, we will miss Ed so very much!
Post a Comment