Monday, December 15, 2008

Shriner

For anyone that thinks that Shriners are just a group of old men that drive around in little cars with funny red hats for parades, let me tell you - you're wrong. Livie is a patient at the Shriner's Hosptial in Greenville, SC. These men have been raising money to help children all across the country for decades! Their hospitals are some of the best in the world.

And not only do they help treat precious children's physical needs, they tend to their spirits too! This past weekend Livie, Ollie and I went to the Mecklenburg Shrine Club's annual Christmas party. This is our second year going and Olivia is now old enough to enjoy it!


Livie w/ Santa & Mrs. Claus. I think we have her confused into thinking that the blow up Santa at Grandma & Papa's is the "real" Santa. She wasn't too impressed with the live version. :)


Livie enjoying a holiday cookie.


I think Livie likes her balloon doggie better than her real doggie. Although she did shake him and now balloon doggie only has 2 legs.


Livie and daddy party like rock stars!

No comments: