Monday, December 1, 2008

2 In a Row

Look at me! I'm already on a slight roll! I have never blogged 2 days in a row. I seriously should not be this proud. Whatever!

So last night went pretty well. We put Olivia in her crib at around 9:30 and she cried a blood curtling cry for about 10 minutes - just about the time I was going to check on her. You see that's all I can take - 10 minutes. Any longer than that and I feel like she's going to hold it against me later in life or she's going to feel like I've abandoned her. 10 minutes is my limit. Thank goodness she settled down and stopped crying at about 9 minutes and 45 seconds. After that my baby girl slept until I had to wake her up at 6:30 this morning.

I know it's not enough sleep for a 17 month old but our lives sort of dictate it. I leave our house no later than 7am to take her to grandmas and make it to work on time. Then Ollie picks her up and doesn't get home until almost 8pm. So if we want to spend anytime with her at all during the week she doesn't go to bed until around 9 or so. It stinks! I really can't wait until we move. First, we have to find a renter for our current house and then FINALLY we can move into our new house. The new house is awesome! It's close to my parents, close to work, close to friends and it's a place I can see our family living for a long time. We picked everything out - it's us - it's the Chandhok house. I REALLY can't wait to move! Anyone know someone looking for a house to rent in the University area?

No comments: