Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Diaper Duty

Ridiculous I know! 3 days in a row.

I have just a quick little story my mom told me this morning when I dropped Miss Olivia off. As Livie gets older she is becoming more and more aware of her bodily functions and how to handle them. For example when she poo poos she tells us (as if we couldn't tell from the look on her face as it's happening). Then she says "change", "poo poo", "shew", "yucky". So she knows the drill now. She also knows that when adults go to the bathroom that they are going to potty. So my mom goes to the bathroom yesterday at some point which is connected to Livie's room. A couple of seconds later Miss Livie Loo walks in and hands my mom a diaper. My mom is getting older but she's nowhere even close to Depends age! How sweet is my girl to offer though? Too cute (perhaps only to me - but hey this is my blog)!

So until tomorrow...maybe. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is toooooo funny!!!!!!!! Ben and I had a HUGE laugh at this one. What else will this child do?

Anonymous said...

BTW, I'm a regular reader, so blog on, bogging mama!

Todd and Courtney said...

I'm a faithful reader too - in fact, Lauren & I check for updates daily. Well, I ALMOST pulled a Lindsay from back in the day & peed from laughing at Livie handing over a diaper to Aunt Sha....soooo funny